Saturday, June 19, 2010

Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

Question Details: I love to change my hair color; I had so many different hair colors over the years its not even funny. Well I would like to settle for one, the picture has 4 pics of me with different colors. Right now I have the jet black閳?So what do you think? From the four which do you like? Or do you think I should go with a totally new color??? I am really confused plez help.



Oh one more question what color skin tone do I have? I Can't find one makeup thats exactly my color. Any suggestions.



Thank you in advance閳ヮ泿ttp://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c248/s...



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

I really really like the red! The black is good also. But I think the red is by far the best! I don't think you need to wear much make up. Your young and have very nice skin i wouldn't cover it up with a heavy base. Hey have you tried any of the mineral make up? The powder is really nice and will make you have a natural glow.



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

Your HOT! Contact me! Report It



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

How did it go? Did you find any make up? Report It



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

Definitely the red



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

red



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

i like the brown and red the best



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

omg, it's the same person?



try something unique, like PURPLE!



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

I like both the red and the black



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

Red brown or black.



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

red looks best



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

I think the RED makes you look hott!



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

i like the red



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

Red. You look very sexy in red.



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

i think you'll be hot in blue



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

I like the red on and the brown one they look better on you.



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

RED! its gorgeous. compliments your eyes %26amp; skin tone. love it :]



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

red



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

i like red or black



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

i think they all look gorgeous on you! you have a very versitile face.i think you look cute in all the hair colors.



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

Red or brown. Black makes you look too hard, The golden brown does not have enough color for your skin tone.



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

i think the red is the best.



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

I don't like any. I mean they're okay, but you should dye your hair to something natural. That would look way prettier. Try like a brown.



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

red. it suits you



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

umm u should have red hair, it looks the best.



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

go for a honey brown



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

I dont like having to go to a website to



answer a question!!!



would you poeple quit!!!!!! Please!!!



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

The red, it lightens up your face and makes it glow unlike the black which kinda sucks the life and creativity out of you. definently red!!



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

Not sure about the skin tone, I can't figure out my own for that matter. But after looking at the pictures, I think the brown hair color looks best.



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

I think the Red looks best on you!!



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

I think the red looks good.



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

They all look fine. But yep definitely the Red hair color.



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

Definitely the red. The blonde sort of washes out your skin (though it could be the lighting of the picture) and makes you look older than the other pictures show you to be. Jet black or a warm deep brown would also look gorgeous I think. Good luck and have fun!



Which hair color suits me? (pic included)?

I think the golden brown looks good on you and the red.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate