Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hair Color Pictures?

Ok, so I want to dye my hair a wild crazy colors. I have looked online and cannot find anything that I like. Does any one a website where I can find wild sexy highlights/streak.



I would like to have some pink, purple, or red highlights but dont know how.



Please help, I really want to color my hair crazy. Right now my hair color is light brown, with golden highlights, and blonde streaks. So if I dye it a wild color, that would be a different change.



Hair Color Pictures?

go to photobucket,theres a lot of pictures



Hair Color Pictures?

Try google



Type in Trashy Life or Audrey Kitching or Zui suicide,



Those girls have crazy hair colours!



X



Hair Color Pictures?

My friend got hers Platnum blonde on the top, with black on the bottom, with 4 redish pink stripes. We called her neopolitian, it was reallyyy cute!



I couldnt find any pics of that online but here is a good link



http://www.hair.becomegorgeous.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate