Thursday, June 17, 2010

I recently dye my hair, will the color show?

i mean, my goal is to make it look like at least my whole hair is a bit (obviously) red. i have naturally black hair, and i highlighted my hair blondish streaks back in january. now i bought garnier hair coloring: intense auburn. it was obvious in my streaks, but not with the rest of the black hair. it's night time right now and i can't really tell if the rest is red at all. would there be a little difference? i'm trying to make as much sense as possible.



I recently dye my hair, will the color show?

you see, the dark parts of your hair need to be lightened before dying them a lighter color; your blonde parts dyed because they're light turned dark, if that makes any sense. i'm not sure if the color will show, i'm leaning towards a no.



I recently dye my hair, will the color show?

The rest of your hair may have a slight tint of red in bright light but that's about it. In order to get the red to show all over (%26amp; be noticable) you're going to have to prelighten your hair. I suggest having it professionally done to get the maximum results. Depending on how bright you want the red to be you probably don't have to lighten it too much. But obviously the lighter your hair is the more brilliant the shade of red.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate