Saturday, June 19, 2010

Raw Color Semi-Permanent Hair color.?

I have got BRIGHT blonde hair, in natural light, my hair looks white. I keep it bleached this way. But I've wanted to go extremely dark for the longest time, but the idea scares me, bad. So, I bought some Raw Color Jet Black Semi-Permi hair color, From Hot Topic. But I'm still leery, Can anyone give me an idea of how long it will stay in my hair and if there might be a chance of it like...staining my hair maybe? Because I don't want to be stuck with black hair. Thanks.



Raw Color Semi-Permanent Hair color.?

Please be careful using this product. This weekend I used it on my daughter. The room was well ventilated and she passed out and had tremors from the fumes. We ended up in the emergency room. We have used other products and never had a problem before. I have contacted the company that makes this and they have not gotten back to us. There are no warnings on the bottle at all. Please don't do this alone. She ended up hitting her head on the floor also when she fell. I don't want to scare people but I want to warn them before something happens. We were luck I know what to do in these cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate