Thursday, June 17, 2010

Is semi-permanent hair color good or better for your hair than hair dye? When should I redye my hair

Well, at least 4 months ago I would say is when I bleached my hair this was on accident. Then about a day later I redyed it. I don't think I waited 48 hrs though. Anyways, my hair faded out because the color wouldn't hold up due to the bleach is what someone told me and my hair is like a blueish-greyish blondish color because it got all faded. I wanted to know how good Manic Panic is or any other semi-permanent hair dye? Do you think the color will hold after 4 months? My hair is still a little dry after all those harsh chemicals primarly the bleach and I wanted to know if semi-permanent dye will make it more dry possibly? What is a good way to rehydrate my hair? I don't like it being as dry as it is.



Is semi-permanent hair color good or better for your hair than hair dye? When should I redye my hair?

First of all, Manic Panic sucks, don't use it. I've been dying my hair as well as other people's hair "freaky" colors for many years now, and I've found that Manic Panic is probably the nastiest brand out there. If you're going for one of those "odd" colors, Special Effects works much better.



Secondly, if your hair is dry from being bleached, you need to deep condition it NOW. I have destroyed my hair enough times from bleaching it to know that if you keep messing with it, it will only get worse, and eventually it'll start to break off. Do this before you do any sort of recoloring. If you don't, your hair is probably going to end up crunchier than a potato chip.



The thing about semi-permanent dye is that it's not meant to be permanent, so it WILL visibly fade after about a week. And yes, the chemicals in semi-permanent dye, or any other kind of dye for that matter (regardless of what brand you buy) are probably going to damage your hair, especially if it was damaged by bleach already. If you absolutely have your heart set on coloring it again, you definitely need to deep condition it and give it time to "heal" before you dye it again. After you dye it, use a really good conditioner every time you wash it to prevent further damage. The kind of conditioner you need to buy is going to depend on what type of hair you have, though.



Is semi-permanent hair color good or better for your hair than hair dye? When should I redye my hair?

you should probably look for a deep conditioner, and condition your hair underneath a dryer for about 45 minutes, and also you should get a leave-in conditioner. semi-permanent dye is not that harsh on hair because it is basically temporary and most of it washes out after six to eight washes. also, manic panics are really deep colors and will usually cover any color.



Is semi-permanent hair color good or better for your hair than hair dye? When should I redye my hair?

You shouldn't even dye your hair. It doesn't show the real you!!!



Is semi-permanent hair color good or better for your hair than hair dye? When should I redye my hair?

well i would defently recommend a very good hair treatment (biolage) semi-permanent color is a little better than permanent. if you are going darker than i recommend getting a demi color as it will condition your hair and make it look healthy i would go to a professional though, stay away from bleach your hair will break off your hair will fade very fast when you put color on it so if you use a demi color then you can do it more than with permanent color and it isnt damaging at all so good luck i hope this helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate