Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair Color....manic panic?

I want to dye my hair...I'm thinking about using manic panic. And I would like to hear from people that have actually used it.



So is it gentle for hair or does it totally fry it?



Does the color stay vivid for a pretty long time?



also...What color would be a good color for my hair..it's a brown color...like this.



http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n11/P...



Any suggestions would be great



:]



Hair Color....manic panic?

Manic panic is ok, it can wash out pretty quick if you wash your hair everyday. It will lighten, and stay like that for awhile before it compeletly washes out. You can always do some touch ups. As for your hair colour, it all depends if you want it to really stand out. If you do then it won't work! You need to lighten your hair first then use the manic panic.



Hair Color....manic panic?

I don't like Manic Panic that much actually, the semi-permanent doesn't last more than a week for me and the permanent usually under 3 weeks. It doesn't fry it that bad for me since obviously it doesn't have alot of sticking power lol. But erm, dye it what colour you'd like. Red would be cute on you or maybe some blue or pink. Possibly green! maybe save up some money and get it done professionally, it would last alot longer.

1 comment:

  1. Manic Panic hair color is ALL semi-permanent! It's the best color of its kind. If you look on their website you can see how the colors look on different types of hair.

    ReplyDelete

 
mileage rate