Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair color help, please?

I went from blond to dark, dark brown with caramel highlights but the highlights ended up looking almost yellow, yuck! That was last Wednesday. Today I went back to the stylist, asked her to cover my highlights with dark brown, then, put black in certain parts; the tips of my bangs, some of the hair on the side and the hair right above my nape. I've seen brown/black combos that I thought were cool. Unfortunately, although I explained it 3 or 4 times, I now have hair that's BLACK ALL OVER.



My question is this: am I stuck with plain black hair (I really wanted the two-colored hair!) or is there something that can be done to make a different color in certain spots? Not highlights, just the areas I already mentioned like my bangs, the sides, etc.



Thanks for your help!



Hair color help, please?

it will fade! because you started with blonde. and unfortunately but fortunately it will happen. you could use a clarify a couple of times make sure to vigorously shampoo hair. follow it up with a professional shampoo and conditioner. its early enough for a lot of home remedies to work also ie; lemon , tide.



Hair color help, please?

Have them strip the color from the parts you want done and do the color you actually want.



And the next time you get it dyed, SAY SOMETHING if they're doing it wrong.



Hair color help, please?

Maybe she didn't hear you, or she can't understand English, tell her again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Hair color help, please?

Next time if they do that maybe sketch out for them and if that happens again then tell them and they will fix it for free

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate