Saturday, June 19, 2010

My hair is two colors. How can I make it one?

My natural hair color is dark brown. I went to a new salon and the hair stylist applied dark brown hair dye only to the top 3-4 inches of growth for about 45 minutes.Then he combed it through the bottom 10 inches for the last 5 minutes. When it was all done and over the top 3-4 inches of my hair is dark brown and the rest is a light orangey brown. I would like to have my hair all one color. Should I choose a hair dye of a shade inbetween the two colors and hope that evens it all out?



My hair is two colors. How can I make it one?

That probably won't work. I had that problem, except I was the one who made my hair like that so I just went to a salon and they fixed it up. Maybe you should go to a different hair stylist, see what they can do.



My hair is two colors. How can I make it one?

something tells me that someone failed beauty school and totally screwed your hair.. [i hope you didnt pay for that] i would go to another salon and have them fix it.



My hair is two colors. How can I make it one?

well.....this is a tuffy....u can cut ur hair, dye it all one color, and then hope for the best....that worked for me.



My hair is two colors. How can I make it one?

Being a cosmetologist, I am trying to picture what you are describing. Did you have color on it before and there was regrowth? If the color was dark brown I'm trying to understand how they got light orangey brown. Was that part highlighted before?



If you are looking for all one color... to match your natural hair color, there was no reason to leave it on the roots that long before pulling it through.



I agree with the others... go somewhere else.... Or go back (just to a different stylist) and tell them to fix it right. You shouldn't have to pay for their mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate