Saturday, June 19, 2010

Temporary Hair Color for light colored hair?

My older two children have decided that they wanted to dress up as Thing 1 and Thing 2 (from the Dr.Suess books) for Halloween, so I went out and bought the spray on hair color for halloween in blue for their hair. Now reading the back of the can I see that it says that people with light blond hair sould "proceed with caution"-I am assuming in relation to removability. Is there a particular brand that would be best on my kids' hair, they are both really light blonds, almost white, or is there something that I could do to their hair before spraying it so that the spray might come out easier? I hate to tell them that they can't be what they want to be, and I don't think that I would be able to find two blue wigs this close.



Temporary Hair Color for light colored hair?

Call the company to find out what the caution is. If it just means blue hair for the rest of the week, that's fine. If it means there hair may fall out... try a couple of searches online tonight to see other possibilities.



Temporary Hair Color for light colored hair?

How about testing it on a lock of hair in an inconspicuous place, that could (if worse came to worse) be snipped off with no ill effects?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate