Thursday, June 17, 2010

Can my hair be dyed this lighter color?

I've dyed my hair twice in the past, both darker colors. The first time I dyed it, it was a very dark, chocolate brown, whilest my hair was a dirty blondish, light brown. This color soon lightened up into a shade of medium brown, one which I was very happy with. I then dyed my hair again (the first time a friend who dyes her hair a lot did it; the second, my friend's mom who's a hairdresser did.) this time closer to the chocolate brown.



But now I want to dye my hair a little bit lighter, like 'Miku' in the Japanese band 'Antic Cafe'. Can I do this? I have a picture for description. The first is my hair, the second (picture on the left) is a little too blonde for my desired hair color, but imagine it a tad browner, and the third is a color that I would be willing to work with if the light brown doesn't work.



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2r4stpz%26amp;...



And, after that, if I want to dye my hair darker again, can I do that, too?



And yes, I know that dyeing kills my hair. Thanks. ;]



Can my hair be dyed this lighter color?

yersh! you could defo go either one of those 2 colours..... just go to a salon and bring the pictures to show them the colour u want



u can even do it ur self at home with schwarzkopf luminance.... its amazin ... i speak from experience :D



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate