Thursday, June 17, 2010

How to do I keep or maintain green color in my hair?

In July I went to a professional and got my hair colored to Iguana Green. Went through a cut, bleach and then coloring. The most advice I have gotten on keeping the color is to rinse my hair when I take a shower and use a color treated conditioner while mixing it with some of the dye. And only wash my hair once a week. Well, I have oily hair and doing that is only make my scalp itch and my hair look limp and unclean. I want to find out if there is anything else I can do.



How to do I keep or maintain green color in my hair?

You can wash your hair every day. Just be sure to dilute your shampoo about 50/50 with water. Try that with a shampoo especially for colored hair. For conditioner, try 25/75 dye to conditioner. Leave it on for about 3 minutes every time you wash your hair. Use a 50/50 mix of your dye and conditioner for about 15 minutes every week. That should help to keep you nice and vibrant. Good luck. [=

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate