Saturday, June 19, 2010

What hair color is best for a tan complexion with pink undertones?

My natural hair color is a very plain medium brown. (I call it field mouse brown). I just finished growing it out after years of beaming blondeness. I have light blue eyes, and I have a medium tan, and my skin has pink /red undertones to it. What I want is a dark, dark brown. But I'm not sure that color is right for me. I've seen women with that color who have olive complexions, and they look stunning. The one demi color I have my eye on is by Matrix in the chocolate cherry collection...it has a red base. Would that look good on me? I don't want to dye my hair a color and end up looking like a corpse, nor do I want a color that makes my face look beet red. If you don't think dark brown is the way to go, then do you know what will work?



What hair color is best for a tan complexion with pink undertones?

The red base will make your pink complexion look even more pink! Yuck!

1 comment:

  1. Black or dark brown depending. Highlights tend to make tan girls look terrible. If you do highlight, no lighter than a medium brown. longhaircuts

    ReplyDelete

 
mileage rate