Saturday, June 19, 2010

What color should I dye my hair, and any make-up tips for that hair color?

Hi...I have fair skin and my current hair color is a mix between light blonde, golden blonde, and a light brown. I never had highlighted or full color done until after I had my daughter and decided to try something different. Now the color seems like a variety of shades and I'm thinking it's time to go all one color again! I wear light pinks when it comes to make-up. Light pink eyeshadow on top/pale purple on eyelid, black eyeliner and mascara, bronzer on cheeks/chin, and lipstick...I'm really not sure right now! Used to be a glossy light pink (not dramatic, just kinda natural/pale). I'm really not sure what color would look best. Anyway, I'm wondering if I should go brunette (my natural color) or go blonde? I like my make-up (but would be willing to hear diff. ideas) so whatever goes with those colors. I have a round face, hazel eyes, and shoulder length hair. Any suggestions? Make-up tips would be great also. Thanks so much!



What color should I dye my hair, and any make-up tips for that hair color?

Hmm, I just went from blonde to brown to dark blonde again too. Dark hair is really dramatic and really pretty if you have blue or green eyes. It sounds like the blonde would be cute for you, or a light brown with golden highlights. But if you're going to go one color do a dark brunette. It's stunning. I'd ditch the black eyeliner and get brown though, becuase might be kind of stark with such delicate coloring, esp. if you go blonde. Your makeup would be best suited to a blonde. A brunette would wear maybe violets on the eyes and a darker lip color.



What color should I dye my hair, and any make-up tips for that hair color?

well if u were happy as a blonde then try blonde but if u want to go for a strawberry blonde so that u have a little red in there... i went to being a medium brown to a redhead and i think it looks good... i dont really wear eyeshadow but i wear eyeliner and mascara and i put a little bit of blush on and im fair skinned at the moment because its winter and i think that the way i wear it is good and i get compliments from people about it al the time... hope i helped!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate