Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dying my hair funky colors?

i dont want to completely dye my hair, but im going to get my hair colored at some salon for the first time so i want some advice...can you tell me how i could get my hair colored, meaning the style and position, and what colors i could use? i have dark brown hair and i want to dye it some funky color, not some lighter brown or blonde :P



and also, since im new to all of this, if youre going to describe how i should i apply the color, could you either describe with extreme detail or add a pic? THANKS SO MUCH :D



Dying my hair funky colors?

Well I cant answer most of what you want to know, all I can do is offer some minor tips I have learned.



First off Color removes Color. You are likely to get some on your skin or scalp... It is very hard to wash off most of the time. So keep the little bit you have left that you did not put in your hair. Rub that into the spots where it has stained your skin before you wash it out. It can lift the pigment up and you will not be stained as bad or even not at all in some cases.



Pick up some good rubber gloves, not those cheap plastic ones that come with some dyes, they can leak...



Keep it way away from the eyes, not worth a chance.



Some people have allergys, even a minor one. Eathing things high in potasium like bananas can increase that bad reaction. So avoid that for 24 hrs befor useing the color. I have a minor one and know to take a benidryl about an hr before hand so I will not have any reaction at all.



Just remember if you do something weird then you may not be able to cover it up if you decide you dont like it.



Alot of this is for you doing your own. But think about the reaction and allergys.



Hugs Kim Lynn



Dying my hair funky colors?

Go to http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse... and ask them for hair coloring advice... I recommend peekaboos.! they are super cute. search up audrey kitching cuz her placement is so nice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate