Saturday, June 19, 2010

How is garnier hair color? Is l'oreal better than garnier?

I want to choose between both. I have black hair %26amp; thinking of coloring my hair.



How is garnier hair color? Is l'oreal better than garnier?

Every once in awhile I will try another brand, but I always always go back to Preference by L'Oreal. The least drying and seems to have the most staying power. And doesn't stink to high heaven for days like others.



How is garnier hair color? Is l'oreal better than garnier?

i think loreal is better



How is garnier hair color? Is l'oreal better than garnier?

they all work the same only difference is the price



How is garnier hair color? Is l'oreal better than garnier?

my mom uses l'oreal now. she uses garnier before but l'oreal's color (even if its the same with garnier) stands out. =)



How is garnier hair color? Is l'oreal better than garnier?

Loreal is sooo much better. It's non-drip formula is totally hassle free. Hair becomes so much softer after coloring.



How is garnier hair color? Is l'oreal better than garnier?

horrible, it dried out my hair. you should try clairol hydrance.



How is garnier hair color? Is l'oreal better than garnier?

I have not had good luck with garnier hair color or any of their products. Stick with L'oreal.



How is garnier hair color? Is l'oreal better than garnier?

I trust the L'OREAL brand...



i love the L'OREAL FERIA colour..



and prefernces..



How is garnier hair color? Is l'oreal better than garnier?

Feria is definateyly better. but I also like Herbal essences, but Herbal essences, tends to fade , really fast.



but Feria is good.. Go to A beauty supply like "Hans Beauty " or Sally Beauty supply ..



Hans Beauty , is more upscale.. more of a snobby attitude , on that store ..



they sell a salon quality version of Feria .. but the only hassle, is that you have to buy the color solution and the develper and mix it yourself .. but I find that the color comes out more vibrant . than the one you buy in the box..



the one in the box, doesn't have the right lifting levels, in the developer.. also , they have all the colors that you see in the drugstore . but better quality ..



you can also ask a beauty experts that works there.. in case you have any questions ..



they're very helpfull ..



You can also buy products to , make your color last longer, and many after care products .

1 comment:

  1. I was suffering of hair loss for years while I was using garnier. I changed to exelent becouse my mother told me . No more hair loss.

    ReplyDelete

 
mileage rate