Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair color-Light skin tone.?

I did my hair a dark blonde(#701 in Garnier 100% hair color),but it has a tendance to go a lil' bit red.So my hairdresser told me to go with ash because it takes care of that problem.She also told me to go ultra ash blonde.But I'm scared of doing so,because I have light skin tone,I don't tan easy.My normal hair color is medium brown.I also have dark eyebrows that's why I don't want to go blonde and I will never dye my eyebrows.I got something in the mail today and I fell in love with the color from Garnier nutrisse cream the shade is #65 it's a berry color.



What do you all think?



Hair color-Light skin tone.?

go to a salon and ask them to do some highlights and lowlights. they can blend a color that looks good with your skin and totally natural.



ps-good call on the not dying your eyebrows thing.



Hair color-Light skin tone.?

i suggest you go to a hair salon and take that picture to dye your hair that color. and whatever you do don't put ash blonde or anything ash it will turn your hair green. (except on black hair)



Hair color-Light skin tone.?

If you have a pale complexion, almost any hair color looks great on you. I am naturally a golden-brunette but I have dyed my hair every shade of red there is and no one ever knew it was not natural! I am now a dark-brunette and it looks even better because I look fresh because of the contrast. I say: "Go for it" because you can always dye it back!



Hair color-Light skin tone.?

try it



Hair color-Light skin tone.?

I think you should go have it done by a professional...an all over color costs 30-90 dollars, a corrective color on the other hand is double that or even MORE.



Hair color-Light skin tone.?

get a tan!



Hair color-Light skin tone.?

I suggest taking the picture with you and showing your salonist what you would like your hair to look like. They are a big help and can tell you the ups and downs about having your hair dyed. I went to my salonist and got my hair dyed onyx with red tips and it turned out wonderful. Originally i was going to dye it with blue tips, but she told me the down side of that and the good sides of dyeing it red. So they can really help you out in dyeing your hair!



Hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate