Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair color experts... a question for you?

I want to grow out my own hair color. But i can't afford to go to a salon to get it dyed in my own shade. I haven't colored for about 5 months, but the part that was colored is fading. I need a boost of color fast!



I have medium brown hair. I think i have to dye it again, but... here's where you come in.



Which over the counter dye would you recommend? I'd like one that is gentle, cause i want to stop dying eventually because of the damage it does to my hair...



Is there any way to not throw away my un-dyed roots? I take pride in my 5 cm long roots! lol. But i can't wait until it ALL grows out... help!



Hair color experts... a question for you?

WELL THE ONLY THING I CAN RECOMMEND FOR U TO DO IS TO COLOR UR HAIR WITH SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLORS AND GET REGULAR HAIR CUTS EVERY 4-6 WEEKS UNTIL ALL OF UR HAIR GROWS OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate