Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hair color-HELP!?

I naturally have blonde hair. I colored it dark brownish/black about 6 months ago and continued to keep it dark. Now, I want my blonde back. I colored it the other day a light blonde from a permanate coloring kit from Wal-Mart and it didn't change it. If I went to a salon to get it colored, would it do the trick? Or is my hair stuck dark until it washes out? Thanks for any help!



Hair color-HELP!?

Hi, I actually read this really good article about it, you'll find more useful information there I'm sure:



http://www.carefair.com/Hair-and-Nails/G...



Hair color-HELP!?

yeah, 6 months is a long time, so u have to wait



Hair color-HELP!?

Talk to your local salon/ hair stylist. They are most likely to know what to do and if you can't have it natural again, they should be able to give you a pretty close color. (They may even do it for you). I would take a picture of you with blonde hair to the salon with you and that will give your stylist an idea. Good Luck and God Bless :)



Hair color-HELP!?

yes it will help to go to a salon. you'll have to get the color stripped out of your hair then the stylist will put another color on and get it as close to your natural as possible. this will make your hair dry so you need to get deepconditioners every week for 2 weeks then every other week until your hair is back to its normal condition. you don't want to condition much more than that because if you over condition your hair, you will get a build up on your scalp. Your stylist can help you and you are not stuck with bad hair. good luck!!!



Hair color-HELP!?

c it is hard to go from dark to light. some people's hair is harder to get to a light color from dark. what i would do is bleach ur hair first then wait awhile and then try to dye it again. if it doesn't work i would wait a month and then go in to have it proffesionllay done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate