Thursday, November 26, 2009

I want a new look and need hair color advice - what should I do about?

my hair color. I'm caucasion, 30-something, natural hair is yucky dark brown (seems like no color). I was a light brown as a kid (sorta blondish).



I've colored my hair for several years, resulting in my hair always looking yellow - especially when the color wears off (I tend towards getting the dark blonde/golden brown). This is not a flattering look to me. Oh, and my hair is dry from all the coloring too



I decided to no longer use color. I have pretty dark roots, light-ish ends and I have some gray coming in.



Is there anything I can do besides start coloring my hair again? I don't really want to do that. The gray part really bothers me.



Any one who wants to give me style advice?



Thank you so much!



I want a new look and need hair color advice - what should I do about?

I would strongly advise you to splash out and go to a good colourist. From what you are saying, you always go for blonde/lighter dyes?? I would recomend that you try going for a rich mahogony colour. A darker dye will also mourish your hair. Again though, go to a good colourist because whatever colour you try to dye your hair at home, you know yourself, it will come out diferent colours because your hair is different colours at the moment.



A good colourist will be able to give you a colour that will grow out well and you will not have a line in your hair.



I want a new look and need hair color advice - what should I do about?

Use Bluish Black Color, i hope u looks good...



I want a new look and need hair color advice - what should I do about?

First, I would look at the different magazines that are published on the newstand. I would go to a place like Border's or Barnes %26amp; Noble. You dont necessarily have to purchase a magazine because these stores allow you to broze through what they have...and you can even enjoy a cappacino while you are at it!! If you find a magazine that has a hair style you like, splurge and purchase it, take it to your stylist, and wala!! Second, while you are at the store, they also have books in stock in the beauty and makeup section....you might want to take a look to see if you find anything interesting, you never know!! Other suggestions would be to check out your local library on books on hair styles and check out your local beauty saloon....most have books and magazines at there front desk!! I hope this helps you and Good Luck at getting that PERFECT HAIRSTYLE that will make you look fantastic and drive the GUYS CRAZY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate