Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What's the best hair color for me?

ok. I've had 4 tests this week and I'm gonna reward myself by coloring my hair. The only problem is I don't knowwhich color to use.



I have black curly almost shoulder length hair.



I have medium brown eyes and I am rather light olive complented, maybe a little like jesica alba, eva longoria, america ferrara rosario dawson color. (im indian) I have square/round pretty full (not puffy!) face, big lips and medium nose, thick eyebrows. So....



What's the best color? I've used Ferria before with a golden honey brown blondish color and it turned my hair just a tint of red but nothing that was noticeable at all. I have black hair so I think that's why it didn't work as well as I was expecting.



Any suggestions?



What's the best hair color for me?

Blond, blond hair looks so good with brown eyes!



What's the best hair color for me?

The color that God gave you.



What's the best hair color for me?

i'd try highlights; maybe a dark golden. good luck and hope you've done well on those tests!!!!



What's the best hair color for me?

go to a salon, because box color is not going to do anyhting on black indian hair!!!!! you've got to go to a salon so that they can use the hightest developer, or your hair is not going to change.



What's the best hair color for me?

email me a picture of your face so i can help you out. my address is carlos.cooper403@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate