Saturday, November 28, 2009

Will using high lift hair color on your hair twice make it lighter?

Hi, I used ion brand hair color "high lift cool blonde" HL/V-12.2 on my bleached blonde (a combo of light yellow and LIGHT strawberry/orange color) with a 40 volume developer. It isn't platinum like I want it to be, so can I color it again with the same stuff or should I do something different? I also have a "high lift ash blonde" HL/B-12.1 that I could use. Should I use the shimmering lights shampoo before coloring it again? I have been conditioning it like crazy with good stuff, so I don't need help with that part. I just need to know how I can make it lighter.~Thanks so much!



Will using high lift hair color on your hair twice make it lighter?

If your trying to go platinum why are you using any strawberry color,that is why your hair can't lift to platinum.Before you ruin your hair or dry it by coloring yourself again. Go fix it at a salon. Mainly because they have good professional products and they can apply the color faster than you if it doesn't need to sit for long. Just remember that when your trying to go platinum,use bleach not a high lift color,color never gets as light as bleach,and never add a red/orange tone that is only working against you... GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate