Thursday, November 26, 2009

Can i color my hair after japanese straightening?

i had my hair japanese straightened two weeks ago. i was wondering if i need to wait one or two months before coloring it. also, if this would make a difference, the color is just a little bit darker than my natural hair color and im only coloring the tips of my hair. do i need to wait/how long?



Can i color my hair after japanese straightening?

someone on here may be able to help you, but you can always call whoever did your hair and ask. i am sure they'd be more than happy to answer your questions.



Can i color my hair after japanese straightening?

I personally wouldn't advise it. Your hair is in a delicate state right now due to the straightening process. If you color your hair, and add more chemicals and treatments, your hair might break off. Wait at least a month or so to color it. In the meantime, you may want to use a really good deep conditioner or a leave-in conditioner to keep the moisture in your hair. Nexxus makes a good one called Humectress; Neutrogena Triple Moisture and Garnier Fructis also have good leave-ins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate