Thursday, November 26, 2009

Help! my hair color is so weird!?

i have naturally dishwater blonde hair but I've been coloring it a long time--Before I tried to highlight it and lowlight it, I had sort of a strawberry-ish golden blonde color from when this hair stylist tried to lighten it from being red. I did the highlighting but I ended up putting way too much in my hair, and I basically bleached a lot of it--it looked really yellowy and white. I then added a lot of lowlights to cut the bleachy-ness. It came with a toner for the lowlights, and my hair looked fine until i started drying it. then it just looked gray-ish ash blonde and i could barely see any of the light blonde from before. I added more highlighting stuff to it and now it just looks pink-ish and weird. Help! I have no money so what can i do for a quick fix--i need someone knowledgable about hair dye.



Help! my hair color is so weird!?

you gonna need to dye it all. if you cant afford to go to a salon, go to the drug store and buy a semi-perm. dye dark enough to cover what you messed up. it will slowy fade out and buy you time until you can see a hairdresser without damaging it further



Help! my hair color is so weird!?

Ehhhhh....of course! screw up your hair again....it's a temporary solution.



Your hair will never look nice.



It will never be beautiful again.......you will keep neurotically messing with it.



I've seen it a million times! Report It



Help! my hair color is so weird!?

All I have to say is that youve trashed your hair



dye it brown so it looks normal.



let your hair grow out



then cut the brown of



start all over



Help! my hair color is so weird!?

Calm down and stop coloring your hair for a while, at least until you can see an inch or two of your roots. Then pick a color that matches your natural color. Once you dye it back to your natural color, STOP dying it for at least a year for your hair to recover.



Help! my hair color is so weird!?

You are going to have to get it a little darker to cover this mess.



DON'T DO IT YOURSELF!



You have to see a professional- a reputable one that knows what she is doing!



She is the only one who can assess the damages you have made- find a tone to counteract the mess- and CUSTOMIZE a color using special developers with little to NO PEROXIDE.



Listen- it sounds bad- don't make it worse..



Pull it up in a bun or wear a hat until you can get help. You will really regret it when you have a mess of fried, discolored fuzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate