Tuesday, November 24, 2009

When I color my hair?

It is SOO nice! It's shiny, soft, no frizz, it straightens perfectly, and looks awesome. This is only right after coloring my hair, I guess the hair color must coat all the hair enough to make it look like this. My question is.. is there something I can use that will make my hair stay like this every day? It seems I have tried every hair product under the sun, and none of them really do what they claim to do. Any suggestions? (I have long wavy/curly average hair) Thanks!!



When I color my hair?

I think it's those conditioners that come with the color. I always keep mine and use them often. I haven't been able to find a conditioner to do what those do!



When I color my hair?

maybe try frizz ease by john frieda or some kind of leave in conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate