Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair color, weird dreams?

I have been thinking sudden, odd thoughts lately, and momentary day dreams. Just recently a yellow suburban driving in the dark, driven by a smiling woman with green hair, headed straight for me and my care.



I am bipolar and on meds, but I don't FEEL as though I am stuck in an episode at the moment... although I have been VERY irritable, tense, and confrontational in the past few days and went through an awful mixed episode in the last 3 weeks. The strange thoughts haven't gone away, though....



I have also changed my hair color and cut it 3 times in four weeks, hating it the second I finish re-coloring it. That is so not me...



Any ideas of what is going on with me?



Hair color, weird dreams?

You need to get out more! Try some book stores, books on meditation and self help, life coaches, just start on a course of positive rehabilitation, join a Gym or park recreational dept. program for excercise, and maybe take up painting! Change color, scenary and subject as much as you please, great outlet! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate